Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal (AT-TIJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum for the dissemination of knowledge on tourism and innovation from a social sciences perspective. It especially welcomes contributions focusing on innovation in tourism and adaptation of innovations from other fields in tourism settings.
The journal welcomes both theoretical and applicative contributions and encourages authors to use various quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. Besides research articles, the journal also publishes review articles, research notes, commentaries, reviews of books, views from practice, conference reports etc. Purely descriptive manuscripts which do not contribute to the development of knowledge are not considered suitable.
(for technical assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Step 1: Register & follow the instructions (please be sure to read every checkbox)
- Step 2: Browse the file on your disk and click upload
- Step 3: Insert your data and choose your function (author, reviewer or both)
- Step 4: Upload supplementary files (if you have any)
- Step 5: Confirming the submission (you will not be able to change your article file after you make confirmation of submission)
Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:
- Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques (CIRET), Zurich, CH
- C.A.B. International, Wallingford, Oxon, UK